Wednesday, January 09, 2008

SamRayner.com

Long time no speak.

Just wanted to plug my friend Sam Rayner's new website. His old website has been linked from here since it launched, and version 2 is now up, as of New Year's Day 2008.

I have to commend him for his great design, excellent content, great research into mark up, coding techniques and general techy stuff that has stopped me from ever producing something I can be proud of on the internet. He deserves the credit he is getting, and I know that he will truly appreciate the vast traffic I send his way by giving him a little leg up. Enjoy browsing his site, and gold star if he stalks you through Mint at the time.

I also might as well say that I'm posting this from my new iMac which I got avec Leopard around a month and a half ago. It is gorgeous, I love it, and I'm one happy man. It also slightly proves a theory I mentioned in a long ago post entitled "Well Hello" that everything I mention that I want on this blog magically wings it way to me. Whilst I said I wanted a Nikon D40x and actually got a D80, and I wanted a MacBook (Pro) but instead got an iMac, I have to be grateful to the man upstairs for providing me with such brilliant things that I hope I can honour him with.

Tomorrow I sit my Government and Politics Unit 1 module. Should be fun.

I write this through MarsEdit, via Gruber, which seems to be pretty damn nice. Might make me actually post more. No promises.

All the best until we speak again

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cheers man. Appreciate it :)

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home