Friday, September 08, 2006

Quick update

Hey. Havn't been on here in ages, so I thought a quick update was in order, to let you know how things are going. I'm typing this on my first baby-sitting job too, and everyone apart from Rosie is asleep, so it's the perfect time.

Ok, well, summer was pretty good. Keswick rocked, was really good, and the second week in the Lakes wasn't bad. Then, Soul Survivor. Man, I could write a whole post on this, and I really should keep some sort of diary, except there's really no time at it. However over-used the word awesome is, it really is the only thing that can be used to describe SS. God was really there, and even though the group was very different in terms of age, I still loved it. Some memories that will never be forgotton are in my head!

Then, France. Overall was pretty good - went very quickly, which was good and bad. The travelling was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, but havn't the 2 night stops meant that it dragged the journey out a lot. I've got some nice-ish pictures, which I'll post later.

Oh, gotta go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home