Thursday, May 04, 2006

Same old, same old














Hi. Got to be quick because I'm not supposed to be on - dedication or what! My day was ok, I didn't have to go to Spanish Oral, yay! It was generally good.

I have updated the site further! Now see paperclips around in the background, copyright at the bottom of all pages, and a new site info page, telling you what I've done and where I'm going. I like it, although Sam liked the screenshot from yesterday, and actually prefers the design. Can't wait until I work out the skins...I've just looked at it now, and for some reason, whenever I glance at it, the paperclips look like flowers....I'm not totally sure on this design.

The picture's of the floor on a tube - came out a little blurry because the train was jerky, but it's alright. I'm worried I'm running out of new and good images to post. Help!

Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home