Monday, May 08, 2006

Quick un'














Hi. I hope to edit this later but I have worship group so may not. I havn't posted in a while, but nothing much has happened. Been a pretty average weekend. Same old stuff. I've been doing some d.t. designing - a bit like that in the Computer Arts Mag tutorial. Anyway, just done my spanish oral so I've got to go

Hi from later on. Worship group was good, although Lois wasn't their because Grace has chicken pox. I'm drumming.

I've got a biology test and spanish oral tomorrow so I've got to go revise. I've changed my avatar on .net, and I've decided, I'm going to change the site design. Maybe keep this skin ready, but I really don't like the paperclips in the background. It's going to be changed for something more interesting - maybe ink splatters? I'll see.

Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home