Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Change and hard work














Hi. I'm writing this knowing I shouldn't, but still writing it because quite a lot has happened today.

School wise, I didn't have to do my I.T. presentation - typical. Anyway, it's done now. My lessons were all ok, although Mr Hedley had to go out to talk to the police about some issue in our double lesson. I have signed myself up for two I.T. courses happening at a local college which I will go on with Mr Tamber and another member of staff, although they both happen on the Music Festival day and the Festival of Cultures - i'm not sure if I want to miss them or not, as I had wanted to play in a band for the music festival. I'll have to see.

Outside of school, it was Carlton's last day today :( Such a shame. I wonder who'll replace him? I also reached 200 posts today, not much, but quite a few :P

As far as the site is concerned, there's a new scrolling background - simple and clean, not the original tablet drawn, Karen Cheng inspired version which can be seen here. I'm going to add some paper clips in the background, like in the banner, but physics coursework meant I havn't done it yet.

I've missed Grand Designs to do this stupid coursework, but I feel I'm doing it well. I've also got a big spanish oral test tomorrow with Ms Leah. I havn't started revising yet. Great.

CJs got a blog....here. I'll be reading.

Can't spare any more time, looking forward to the changes though - it's all exciting!

Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home