Monday, May 01, 2006

4 Day Update


















Hi. Havn't updated since the beginning of my 4 day weekend, so as it's coming to it's end, i'll fill you in with how it's been.

Friday, I did a bit of work , not tons but a reasonable amount. Saturday, I went to Mr Tutors, and then went into town for what was planned to be a short trip, which turned into a 6 hour trip. We ate in Eat. I spent the whole afternoon in Waterstones reading an excellent book - "How To Be A Graphic Designer Without Losing Your Soul", which I have bought. It's by Adrian Shaughnessy and it contains some really excellent advice. Get your copy here.

Sunday, went to church, played drums with Andy leading. It was good, although I thought a bit shakey, but good none the less. Went to I.D. in the evening, it was good, we're talking about the ideas of a picnic in the park, and going to see the Da Vinci Code when it comes out. Then, afterwards, I went straight on to Waheed's. We watched some Dad's Army, Just Visiting, played a fighting game (Castle Wolversteinn or something) and ate pizza :D. We played Star Wars in the morning (today) and then went to the cinema to see She's the Man. It's a good film, about a girl who wants to play "soccer" and so disguises herself as a guy, and attends a school and gets in the team...until it all comes out etc. It was funny at times, and good overall, just perhaps a bit predictable.

Now, I'm trying to do my I.T. presentation, and design the Momentum leaflet for Dave. Yup, it's going to be called momentum. I quite like it, and the design should be finished soon. All I need now are the band logo's and we're done.

Better get back to working

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home