Saturday, April 08, 2006

Trendy and Flash














Hi.

I'm out of rant mode today, so you can all be pleased about that. Instead, I'm back in web design world, or should I say now, graphic and web design world. I went into town today with Nanna and parents and sister and bought this. It's nice, another one to join the set. I spent my whole time in the Apple shop and in Waterstones. Waterstones has a really good design section, and I've taken note of one or two other good books I'd like to get.

I have other good news. Nanna is paying for my share in the tablet, which means I have loads of money to spend now! I've ordered a headset from Play, and my tablet seems to be decided to come soonish. I really can't wait.

Today's also been spent buying food for tomorrows party at ID. Should be really good fun.

I'm writing this after just watching "Just married" on Channel4. It was a good film, suprisingly enough. The name refers to the fact that I'm brushing up on my non-existant Flash skills in readiness for a course on April 12th. I'll tell you more when I've done it. The picture shows an old Belton can near the Custard Factory.

Well, I'd better go

Seeya around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home