Sunday, April 02, 2006

Signs and a funny day














Hi. It's been an interesting day. Good, and interesting.

Church was good. My frequent scurrying across the stage gave some members of the congregation some amusement. Glad it was fun for them. ID was good, playing "Signs". What an awesome game! Basically, everyone in the circle chooses a sign, and then it's a bit like wink murder, the person in the middle has to work out who "has it". You have to attempt to "pass it" without them seeing/realising. You do this by first making your sign eg. pat your head, and then the sign of the person you are sending it to eg. rub your stommach. Mine was ofcourse...disco stu, or disco dave as it's now called :D. It was such fun..and everytime I was in the middle (I volunteered), I caught the person. It's actually rather easy. Look at people's eyes. They all have to watch the person "with it" at some point, and then it's plain sailing.

Anyway, that's enough of me telling you how clever I think I am. I got a present from Mrs Corinne, Becky and Rosie (in Mexico), some new earphones, and a voucher for a clothes shop. Yay!, although I'm not sure whether they're trying to tell me something with the voucher...

We are also having a party two weeks on Sunday (the 9th), with food and a film and games etc. Should be good. Also, the invitations for Izzy's party which I designed (can be found here) were all handed out. Fun fun, and I watched an amazing table football match between James and Abby, Tim and Carl. Such speed...which reminds me - James Cordle played a prank on one of his uni mates, saying their stuff had been destroyed in a fire...and she believed him, and was travelling down to the uni! Poor J...

Done loads of work today - I've got drama and maths coursework both in for Tuesday (my birthday..YAY!). Ah well. Can't all be good.

I think that's about all from my parents wedding anniversary - my sister wanted to wake up early and cook them breakfast..she borrowed my alarm clock, set it, but then was woken up by my dad. Turns out I hadn't put the clock back...she was an hour too late :D

Oh it's been a funny old day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home