Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Reflective thoughts


















Wilkommen to a snapshot of my life.

That just sounded silly, but I guess this actually is for someone who doesn't know me at all, a snapshot into my life. This blog has now, after nearly a month of writing, taken up it's own CSS - I say "hi", talk about my day, what I've looked at on the internet, and then anything interesting that's happened - which usually isn't much. I guess that interesting things don't really happen to me in the same way that many recommended blogs on blogger do. Then again, what can I do? I don't think I can really make myself any more interesting than I already am (which isn't very). Perhaps I'll have to wait until I'm older, in which case I may not be doing this blog, or I could still be going strong. Maybe my plan to take over Apple will happen, and my blog will be an insight for all Apple lovers into what's really going on "on the inside".

As for my day, it's been alright. My spanish oral didn't happen - the days changed - and I managed to get my History done at lunch. The evenings been good. I went out and played football with the same crowd as last night (except Ian and Soc who had returned home. Bad show) and had a small match with two other guys - who reminded us of how bad we are. At least we try, and do actually pass the ball. Something they didn't understand. I've then watched Grand Designs on channel4. It was cool, made me want to do architecture again, then I remembered the 7 year course, and immediately went back to web design.

I'm going to again interest myself in web design as a career by looking at my Web Design Studios book, which I really like the look of. Very inspiring indeed.

Well, I have spanish oral preparation to finish, and a big chemistry test to revise for. Better get going then

Byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home