Thursday, April 27, 2006

Love le Widgets














Bonjour.

We had the swimming gala today, which we won, by a much more comfortable margin than last year - it was a 1 point difference last year, this year the difference was 30 points! Come on Temperley! I went as a reserve, and managed to get out of swimming, which was good because I havn't trained for ages. They say that if we win the house cricket, we'll be uncatchable...

I had a good drumming session earlier, and I've downloaded the Yahoo Widget Engine. It's a really good idea to come up with it, and I really like it. There seem to be lot's of good widgets, however, there arn't nearly as many interesting ones compared to the Apple selection. Ah well. My only reservation is that the widgets come up automatically on your desktop, which means they get in the way of whatever you have as your background.

I got recommended the site think vitamin by Sam at school and it's cool. Got lots of important people on it like the inventor of RoR. I got onto Danger Graphics through it which has some really rich photoshop imagery.

I havn't done any more work on the leaflet for Dave West-Mullen, although he said he would phone me and hasn't. I'll do some work over my 4 day weekend!

I designed a little widget for Tash...see below :D

Night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home