Tuesday, April 25, 2006


















Hi. Been an ok day, well - it's actually been a very good day. I've had virtually no work to do which has been nice. A lot of our class are away at Ogwen Cottage for a P.E. trip - it's all the people that took P.E. thinking it would be a doss and have no sports that they're good at. It means our lessons are really good. I didn't have to do spanish oral today which was good, although it means that I may well go next week - which is questions on the whole section!

I've set up and been working on my friends website - Confederate Updates and I've designed it all (using the template from Blogger). I've created a new header on one of the pages, but I've got a few issues with it, which will be sorted tomorrow. I have no homework tomorrow, so yay!

I havn't gotten any further looking for the code like on Fish n Chips, and I havn't started designing any of the skins yet either. Hmmm. Perhaps the stylesheet is the first thing i'll do. Ah well.

Seeya around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home