Monday, April 03, 2006

Gaussian coursework














Well hello. Can't speak for long. Had a good day, it went quickly and it generally has been good. Hockey was fun, as was going in the schools video conferencing room for art. The yaer 11s were doing their exam - me in a years time.

I can't speak for long because I have a huge amount of drama coursework and maths coursework to do for tomorrow. Stupid drama teacher setting all of our coursework in one go. She really doesn't know what she's doing - I hate to say it but I won't be sad to see her go. I also missed out on going to worship group because of the coursework :(

At least it's my birthday tomorrow! My mums also stolen the latest verion of .net because she wants to give it to me as a present. She's just trampy.

Seeya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home