Sunday, April 09, 2006

Death cab for a Party














Hi there.

Had quite a good day, got better in the evening. Church was ok, felt weird not to be playing, but it was good to watch Tim. Just reminded me how good he is. Then, in the afternoon, dropped Nanna off at the train station, came home and prepared for the party at ID. It was great! We had nice pizza and other things, and then played some cool games. Me and Carl also won the table football match between us, and Tim and Tom. It was a great evening.

Today, I found out about a gig church is doing, organised by Dave West-Mullen. He's got his son Ashleys band - Health and Safety Executives - and another local band - 7secondkill - and they're having a gig. He was going to design the leaflets, but as I expressed an interest, he's letting me do them! My second commission! I'm working on a grunge theme, black and heavy scenes as both are rock bands. He's going to print off around 400 of these. I'm coming up with a logo of sorts, and the only thing needed is to give the gig a name...hmm...Well, it's very exciting anyway, and I'll post the image up here when it's done.

Nothing left to say. I ordered the headset, and it was posted yesterday, so should be here by Tuesday/Wednesday hopefully, and the tablet may eventually arrive soon! Also downloaded Plans by Death Cab For Cutie today. Good so far.

Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home