Monday, April 24, 2006

Back to school














Hi. Can't speak for long. Got spanish oral to learn and english notes to make. It's been the first day back at school after Easter, and it hasn't been a bad day. I'm already bogged down with work which I know I should have done, but havn't. As I'm typing this now I've just realised I've got an Art still life to do. Great! I also have english notes to make and spanish oral to learn. Therefore this can't be long. Nothing interesting happened today anyway, went to worship group, it was ok, although Lois passed on a comment from someone who said that I was a really good drummer - it doesn't sound as good typing it now but it was really good then. Made me go all warm inside... :D

I know the picture is blurred, but it didn't look it on the camera screen, therefore I didn't take another one. I hate it!

Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home