Tuesday, April 04, 2006

15 years to the day, hour, minute, second


















Well hello. I'm so dedicated to writing this I've taken time out from my amazingly busy birthday-day, to tell you how it's been. Well, it's been ok. The school day was ok, nothing interesting, but the action started after school. No, not concert band (even though we are starting Braveheart and I'm playing the solos with Solly). No, I'm talking about getting home to find no presents to open, nothing.

I was very sad, but things immediately got better. Mother told me "the lads" were playing football, so after watching Lizzie McGuire, I got a lift and spent 1-2 hours playing football with Sam, Fish, Dave, Ho, Soc,Meddings and Ian. It was great to see them all again doing what we do best (trying and failing to play football). I love them!

Then, I came home for the presents. Or rather, I came home, slobbed, and then had tea. Tea consisted of a curry from Juboraj! Mmm. It was nice. I then opened my presents. As you all want to know, I'll tell you. I got:

Web Design Studios, book
Tintin, Flight 714, book
Vic Firth 5A Drumsticks
Lots of deodorant and showergel
A Bench. jacket and t-shirt

I think that's it, my tablet is not yet dispatched...expected to come at the earliest by the 12th April. Ah well.

Well, it's been a goodish birthday. Thanks for all the cards also. All I'm doing now is my spanish translation, and I'm sooooo tired.

Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home