Sunday, March 26, 2006

WOW! (no, not World of Warcraft :) ). What a great few days. Havn't posted since Thursday because my social life has been rather amazing, and just to make you jealous, I'm going to tell you all about it!

So, Friday, wanted to go into town to look for tablets, but it didn't work out, so I went to the Gathering instead, which was good.

Then, Saturday, what a great day. Started off by me going to my tutors which wasn't anything good, did my maths homework. Boring stuff. Then, went into town, shopped around for a mothers day present, and went to the awesome Apple shop and looked at the Intuos3 A5 tablet they had there - the guys were really nice, and what's best is that all my family tried it out, loved it, and my mum said that it would be better to get an A5 one - yippeee!

Then, the ultimate....FEEDER! It was great! It was at the NEC Arena, so a new venue for me, and it was cool. Goldie Lookin Chain were supporting - they were absolutely rubbish, but Feeder were great. Good songs, and although the set was a little short, still a great concert.

Then, today, church. Wow! The worship was amazing, the congregation really connected. It was fantastic, and my drumming I felt was really good. Then tonight, ID was boys and girls, and the guys had an amazing table football match, and I scored the winning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home