Wednesday, March 15, 2006


Well, in the last post I said I would edit it as the evening went on, but i've found i've too much to say - making editing time consuming and pointless. I'm not sure if blogs are just meant to be one post a day, but I think this is turning more into a diary/journal (which reminds me that I have a live journal account). Ah well.

As far as the Wacom tablet is concerned, I've been browsing around - I checked Amazon, not too bad price wise - and I've been pleasantly surprised by how good a tablet I can get for a reasonably modest price. Hopefully for my birthday i'll get a really nice one.

I've also had a good evening - fish 'n' chips for tea and watched the football. Also, to boot, my mum suggested me getting a digital camera, and didn't seem phased when I talked about a digital SLR costing £400-500. She also gave the go ahead for the 1GB memory card and tablet - (she's joining the revolution (as well as msn!) ).

Note to self - design a banner, and work out how to put it into this page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home