Wednesday, March 15, 2006



Second day of blogging. Still not quite sure what this should be but hey, it's going to be fun. Maybe in a year from now....this could be popular.

I won't get my hopes up.

Read an article in .net mag last night all about blogging - interesting, and talking about making blogs out of the ordinary (something this currently isn't). Hopefully soonish, i'll make my own template....only thing holding me back is the technical know-how. Currently, I'm pants at CSS - i've got no idea where to begin.

As for creating a template...I think I'd like a more natural feel...this is fairly rigid at the moment, and there's not too much I can do to really make it my own. I looked last night at some Wacom tablets - as it's my birthday I was thinking it might be an ideal tool.

As for my day (although not over yet), it's been ok. School was usually varied...some lessons good, some lessons average - nothing bad today. I'll be spending a few hours on here tonight, and this post will probably edited if I find new things. I'm going to buy a 1GB memory card for my camera later, bargain off Amazon!

askar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home