Tuesday, March 21, 2006


Hi. I'm ok. Had a good day thank you. I got an A* in my english speach which has made me rather happy.

I spent normal time on the forum, and then, decided for some reason to download Opera. Wow! I've really taken to it - it's like Firefox but one step better, and I absolutely love the mouse controls, which are so convenient! So far, I've had no problems with compatability, apart from, yes, you guessed it - Blogger. Goes all nasty in Opera. Shame really.

I've completely moved into the whole Opera phase now, importing all my favourites and the like, but Firefox, don't worry - I shall still be using you for writing blogs, and I'll probably use you lots anyway.

I also have been lots on the istockphoto forums - especially the cage match section. It looks really good - inspiring and challenging design wise.

Havn't looked at tablets much this evening, briefly checked on Amazon. Nothing much.

Well, that's about today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home